Plip and Plop are two little water drops trying to explain the world of water to kids in a 6-minute stop motion animation.
A little girl is brushing her teeth, while the water keeps on running. Suddenly, two water drops jump out of the running water. They take the child on a journey around the world, to show her the problems of water in the world. Eventually, the girl discovers how important and precious every drop of water is.
• Image de Ville, Aix-en-Provence, France, September 13 to 16, 2007
• Haydenfilms Online Film Festival 2006
• Zoie Film Festival, March 20, 2006 to March 1, 2007
• Official Selection Venue Program of the ReelHeART Internat. Film Festival, June 2006
• "Voices from the Water 2007": 2nd International Film Festival on Water, Bangalore, India, June 7 - 10, 2007
• Trenton Film Festival, May 05 to May 07, 2006
• 5th View Finders: International Film Festival for Youth April 18-22, 2006
• Ybor Festival of the Moving Image, Tampa, Florida, April 04 to April 09, 2006
• First international water and film event, Mexico City, March 17 to 21, 2006
Plip & Plop - the theory behind the animation (pdf document)
A DVD with the animation is available, just email me!
All pictures are available in high resolution!